Royal Selangor Yacht Club
Port Klang, Malaysia
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FOR VESSEL ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES INTO OR OUT OF MALAYSIAN WATERS (CIQP)
1. After your arrival at Royal Selangor Yacht Club, you are required to register your vessel, crew(s), arrival time and other relevant information at the Club Office. Club Office operating hours are from 0900 hours - 1700 hours daily.
2. You are then required to register yourself at the Wisma Pelaut (Mariner's Complex) and fill up the arrival form. Distance - Approx. 1km from RSYC
3. After filling up your arrival form at Wisma Pelaut (Mariner's Complex), you are to head down to Harbour City (Jetty Pulau Ketam). Distance - Approx. 750m from RSYC
5. Then proceed to the Immigration at Harbour City itself to have your passport stamped.
4. You are to provide your last port clearance documents and where your vessel is berthed (Royal Selangor Yacht Club) to the Customs at Harbour City.
1. No goods may be off-loaded, and no goods may be on-loaded, until clearances are completed.
2. All vessels arriving and departing from Royal Selangor Yacht Club may be subject to baggage checks by the authorised relevant authorities.
3. Our security guards are posted at the Club, to ensure compliance. The co-operation of all arriving and departing yachts, is appreciated.
CLEARANCE FOR YACHT DEPARTURES
You are required to inform the Club Office of your Estimate Time of Departure (ETD) 24 hours in advance of your departure.